Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Knit Headband

I finished Marsel's headband and she tried it on and left it on all day-for those of you who have tried a headband and removed it in only a bit of time because it squeezes your head too much- you will need to try this! Stays in place, looks lovely and it is a quick, fun knit! What more can you ask for-I am making one for myself.
While I knitted, Abigail waited patiently for her turn on the tractor..............she had been playing in the sand-she likes Grandma's big sandbox yard!
(IceCream + Sand=Dirty but Happy Grandchild)
She actually 'drove' it this time, too! It was a monumental moment!

6 comments:

  1. I managed to find the headband pattern on Knitpics and cant wait to try it.

    Driving a tractor is fun - only did in myself last year, but its hard work.

    Thanks for the nice comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Abigail! Great job driving the tractor! I love you.

    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll make a country girl out of her yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A headband that stays on all day?? Definitely worth a try. I've never encountered one that didn't slip right off. I love the look of a headband, but they never stay put.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Next time, let your model brush her hair before you take the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

LOOK WHAT I'M MAKING!

All of the labor is done and the fun has begun!    The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...