Monday, February 2, 2009

More Projects


I finished the fingerless gloves..............had a little problem-I misjudged the amount of yarn I needed and didn't dye enough. No problem. I just continued knitting with the bare yarn and then dyed it after I finished knitting them! I am pleased with the results!

Mom and I have been doing some piecing. She made another tablerunner that I have on the frame.

I pieced another flannel baby quilt and another Psalm quilt, this time with dog fabric. Nice to have a que at the quilting frame!

The guys finished the hall area-had to remove the old bedroom window and are boxing it in so it will be a recessed knick knack (k)nook for me! It is fussy work but I so appreciate the sacrifice-it will even have a back light!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the finished work. Looks like the knicknack shelf will necessitate a trip to the flea market, at least. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I kind of liked the two-tone gloves. I always think fabrics, etc that fade out into white or another color are cool. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all the projects you get done! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...