Saturday, May 2, 2009

Treasures

Here is our beach harvest. We even found some bits of barnacle covered coral which is an unusual find .
Here is a different kind of harvest-oh, they are so sweet and tender!

Bill cut all the tops and then put them in the spare refrigerator in the garage. (The beets are already in there but I missed the pic of them!)

I sewed 2 more pairs of capris and did some weaving. It was good to have a stay at home day! (Nyki likes to help me knit and hides her mousie in the weaving !)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasures, all! The coral is gorgeous -- well, more specifically, the barnacles -- I love that rosy color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bountiful harvest!

    And, please, stop tempting me with the weaving. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should mount those beach treasures just like you have them there and put them in a frame (without glass) and display them. Or toss them all into a great jar. :D Too funny on the mousie on your weaving. Do you have a good pattern for the capris? I need to make some for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...