Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Monday

I dyed the Forget Me Not socks (a free Ravelry pattern) the Lime green which was overwhelmingly suggested!  They are bright and fun-and a perfect color for a fun summer sock!

The pool guys finished pouring the last bit of the decking.

They took the forms off the steps-it is really shaping up out there!

Jessica and sons came for a visit-I had some great pics ofthe tree of us  and the kids all playing, watching the cement truck and riding on the tractor with Bill and I   DELETED   them all from my camera by mistake!
Suffice it to say that being human has its ups and downs.

7 comments:

  1. The pool area looks great!! Sorry about the pics, I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new socks match your blog theme and header colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how long does the cement have to cure? When do you get to add water to the pool and take that first plunge?

    Wow! I need sunglasses to look at those socks! I love them and they will look great this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks are so pretty! I love the pattern! And I'm sorry about losing the picks . . . know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are so pretty and I love them against those azaleas (?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is looking good. Sorry about the photos; frustrating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...