Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Good!

It is so relaxing to be here......my daughter has the knack for making you feel right at home.
We have fun every afternoon at the neighborhood pool.
We had a visit to McDonalds while Bruce and Marsel went to a charity dinner.  Love to get to do the grandmother thing and tuck the kids in at night! 
I have knit up my 12" square for a group afghan.  (Targhee wool handspun yarn)
I started a new shawl, Percy, a free pattern here.  I need to get some stitch markers on the needles cuz it is easy to lose my place with interruptions!  (Using #6 needles and knitpicks shimmer yarn)

Bill and Abigail shared a silly time.....
The cats are getting along fine after a bit of pussy footing the first few hours! (Sorry for the pun, I couldn't resist!)
I loved the new yarn from Sugar 'n Cream Stripes....it worked up great for the pinwheel dishcloth.

Off to help with dinner......

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a grand time with family. Your knitting is beutiful. You must never set still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Did you handspin that Targhee?

    You have been relaxing and being productive at the same time - my favorite way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! I love the colors in those dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...