Friday, July 2, 2010

Spinning Away the Day

I signed up to do some sample spinning for a blog friend.  Today was the day to get out the forms, spin up those samples and just savor the tranquility!
Medium Gray Corriedale/Columbia/Romney x Shetland

Ivory Corriedale/ Columbia/Romney x Shetland
Silver Gray Corriedale
Light Gray/Tan Corriedale/ Columbia/Romney x Shetland  (my favororite spin!)
Brown Corriedale

(blog friend is selling the rovings in her store so check it out if something catches your eye!)

2 comments:

  1. More spinning temptation! They all look great!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you did all of those already! They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...