Friday, July 23, 2010

A Week of Projects Together

We brought the garage sale find upstairs after we made the repairs in the garage.  It was too hot to try and paint outside so we came into the air conditioning!  We had lots of help from the kids and the kitties!
After a trip to JoAnns for fabric, we got it in place in A's room!  The fabric on the bed it the soon to be made quilt for her, too.  Sew, Marsel, sew!
Bill and David did all the trimming of the front yard bushes and shrubs.  Looks great guys!
I finally finished all the fringe and got the bamboo shawl washed and hung to dry.
After a heavy downpour, this little guy did some drying out!  So cute!
Some good girl time!

I actually got to do some knitting on the car ride home.  Kitties did a bit more sleeping because they were tired out after their fun visit with their fur cousins, too!
Thanks for the great week my Georgia family!

7 comments:

  1. It was wonderful! Thank you for everything. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bed!!!! I love what you've done with it.

    Scarf is very very nice!! I like the shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Marsel did a great job on the bed. I saw the quilt and it turned out so beautiful! Perfect princess bed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops...Um well, I guess that wasn't the quilt but it was still cuter than what was on there previously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun and productive week! The blue shawl is gorgeous and I'll bet the hand of the fabric is great.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great visit:) Love how the Targhee turned out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh... A bed made for a princess!! She's a lucky girl having such talented family around her.

    I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...