We do have the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets in northern Florida. This was the awesome show on the way home from church Wednesday night. Bill graciously pulled the car over so I could try and capture the colors! 'Red sky at night.......sailors delight' is really a transliteration of a Bible verse-did you know that?
Read it yourself in the book of Matthew 16:1-3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TANGLED THREADS!
So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Beautiful -- such intense colors!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having computer trouble! Hopefully it's better now!
ReplyDeleteSome people do post their colors of the month before I get around to putting my post up. Then they're the first ones on the list because they're ready and waiting. I hope you can join in for August!
Thanks so much for alerting me to my lucky win on Lynn's blog. My blog-reading time is very limited right now, so I'm not sure I would have caught that otherwise. The book looks great, and perfect for a very occasional quilter like me.
Happy August!!
Sue