Thursday, July 8, 2010

Done Piles

The loom is waiting for its next project because I finished the Christmas table runners.  I am going to load up another Aunt Lydia's Bamboo cotton for a shawl.
The slippers are felted and dried!  Now to deliver them.
The 10 Stitch Twist afghan is off the needles........and waiting for the temps to cool on the back of the recliner.   This was a fun knit until I ran out of 'fun' colors and was left with the ivory only.  (50" across)
I am tackling the lace knitting-only 20 rows to go until I am done with that!
Look how much the morning glories have grown-I am waiting for blossoms!

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe the morning glories are that tall already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't anything so lovely as finished projects!

    20 more rows on the lace - but how many stitches per row? ;)

    I love morning glories, but here in Indiana, in the middle of corn fields, I'd be hung from the nearest tree if I were to plant them. Farmers hate them. So, I'll enjoy yours and keep my neck safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace project! What pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth do you knit that 10 stitch twist afghan? I like the result.
    Janet in Seattle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...