I am knitting along on the sweater for Abigail. I am designing it myself so it is satisfying and terrifying at the same time. The palette yarn is a delight to work with, soft and pleasing in my hand. I think it is shaping up. I need to finish the second sleeve and then I can join them to the body and knit the round yoke....garter or stockinette? I will probably try them both to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Lovely so far! It looks like it will be perfect for our southern-fall days... :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure with your expertise it will turn out beautifully!
ReplyDelete