Have I mentioned how much fun it is to spin variegated roving! The yellow/blue and white blended beautifully and while there was no green on the roving, they have given the impression of greens when plied.
Just look at this yarn! 280 yards of sock weight Merino/silk blend. It was such a pleasure to spin this.
The cats have suspiciously eyed this all day and finally this evening they decided it wasn't going to get them and they conquered it! (Bill has been working on the ceiling fan for this room!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
You spun and plied that in one day?!? I am in awe!
ReplyDelete