Saturday, October 16, 2010

On the Move

Caleb moved out of Lake City to take a job promotion in Jacksonville.  We went today to move him from his apartment into his brother's in Jacksonville!  These guys have made several moves in the four years we have lived here-this is move #4 or is it 5 for Caleb!?  So glad we get to be a part of their lives.........and we are getting pretty good at the moving business! 
While Caleb took the U-Haul truck, the pickup truck came home with the things that wouldn't fit in the apartment.  So not only do we move, we also store!  At least he kept his cats......... (We were quite the caravan-Caleb in the UHaul truck, Bill in his pickup and me in the rear with Caleb's car!  We only had an hour and a half drive so it was certainly doable!)
In the knitting realm, finished clue one of my latest MMarioYahooGroup mystery shawl knit-a-long!  (Yes, if you recognize this yarn it is because it is the leftover yarn from the Triggy shawl but I have plans to dye this when the KAL is finished!)

4 comments:

  1. I was sad to miss out on helping with his move but glad it went well.

    Bummer that you had to drive Caleb's car, since it makes knitting difficult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they ban knitting while driving??Just kidding. sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since your professional can you come by my place on the 30th @ ninish LOL... I will soon have one of those Uhauls ready to go. Congratulation on th promotion to your son, he'll love Jax, I did when I was there a few years ago, interesting city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, our garage is a storage unit too for our two daughters. Sigh.
    I spent some of my kiddy years in Lake City. Lived on Oak Circle and went to Melrose Park Elementary :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...