I dyed 100 grams of merino/silk roving from KnitPicks in blue and yellow. I will be spinning this tomorrow!
The second mohair scarf if off the loom! It has its very own look and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.
( < 1 skein of warp, beige and <1 skein of the novelty blue/orange yarn; 4" x 72")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
The roving begs for a happy squeeze. :) Can't wait to see how it looks all spun up.
ReplyDeleteYour mohair scarves came out so nice. Love the way the colors work together.
ReplyDelete