Saturday, May 21, 2011

What If...

 You try a little geometry and get to try a new idea out on some border fabric in the stash?  This table runner needs to be quilted yet, but I wanted to see how it looked!  I will be watching for some more border print fabric to try this again!
You just knit plain socks that make your feet happy and your hands, too?!  The olive green yarn has finally found its purpose ( I have knit a summer shell with this and ripperd that out, too!)  One sock done and 1/2 of the other.  I have been doing a lot of knitting poolside!  The weather is just right!
You try to spin the other superwash and see how that works out before you knit with the other yarn?  It works for me! 

3 comments:

  1. That table runner out of the border fabric is wonderful!! You are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tablerunner looks really great and seems like it stretched your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever use of border fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...