Yes, in case you are wondering, your knitting does reflect your mood or state of mind! I had to rip out the first pair because they were too tight-this time they are just right! I needed a successful knitting project in the finished pile!
Bill is responding well to the new medicine and we see improvements in the wound site, a return to healthy skin color and a reduction in the swelling. Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
nice with the variations in grey! maybe you should start socks for Bill - by the time you're finished he'll be on the mend and ready to wear them?
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for both bits of good news! Thank You, Lord!
ReplyDeleteWhat cool looking socks!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad this round of meds is doing it for Bill.
Hooray on all fronts!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad they found the right medicine!
ReplyDeleteYay bill! may he heal quickly and completely.
ReplyDeleteThose socks are awesome sauce!