Uh, oh, I am late but here we go-Utility pole in our front yard.
Underside of the magnolia leaf-don't you just love the bronze coloring?!
A right-of-way driveway on the edge of our property that Bill is responsible for the upkeep.
Unity among friends......
Unfurled ferns.
Underbelly of our truck!
A yard urn.
Pool patio umbrella! That's all until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Great job with "U"!
ReplyDeleteUtterly...hmmm...nice. sigh. We couldn't think of a good "u" adjective! :)
ReplyDeleteYou thought of more than I did! Good pics!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo good at this!!
ReplyDelete