Thursday, October 17, 2013
Interruptions...
So, the foot finally went beyond healthy. Bill is admitted in the hospital for IV infusions of antibiotic cocktail to get rid if the infection settled in his foot. They will be sending him home tomorrow ( we hope) with a port to continue the meds for six more weeks. Thank you , Lord, for medicine.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Hope he feels better soon :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a pain in the...errr... foot. Bill's still on my prayer list.
ReplyDeleteGet well...really, truly well...soon, Dad! Xo
ReplyDeleteAmen! Thank God for antibiotics!
ReplyDeleteHe looks happy enough though quite tired! Hope there has been some improvement.
ReplyDelete