Early in the morning and late at night, I am getting a bit of sock knitting done. I decided to put a cable up one side of the leg but hadn't brought a cable needle; I am working with a bent Bobby pin! Hey, it gets the job done!
Most of the day is spent with this sweet urchin! She is enjoying a few minutes with Baby Einstien before bed.
We took a drive to see the sunset over the intercoastal waters at the northern end of the island. The sand gnats kept us swatting but the wait was worth it:
Beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...




So lovely! And if you had to go to the beach to see her, is she a sea urchin?
ReplyDeleteA bent bobby pin... you're like MacGyver lol!
ReplyDeleteOooh nice. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the bobby-pin-turned-cable-needle!
Ooo, nice sunset! Ah grandchild time! How wonderful. How's Bill?
ReplyDelete