If any one has the CD from Knitting Software called Stitch & Motif Maker and is willing to sell it to me, please leave a comment with your contact information! It is no longer available and I would seriously like to purchase it. I have the other software from them, The Sweater Wizard, Sock Wizard to name a few and I can't believe I can't find the Stitch Maker now! Thanks for your help!
Saturday, October 5, 2013
WANTED
If any one has the CD from Knitting Software called Stitch & Motif Maker and is willing to sell it to me, please leave a comment with your contact information! It is no longer available and I would seriously like to purchase it. I have the other software from them, The Sweater Wizard, Sock Wizard to name a few and I can't believe I can't find the Stitch Maker now! Thanks for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

No, I'm sorry I don't know of any place to get this program. I'm sure you looked the web just like I did. I wish you loads of luck!
ReplyDeleteHope you find what you are seeking. Did you try EBay?
ReplyDeleteI love this program. I use it for all my chart designing and even use it for quilt designing, too. I hope you can find it.
ReplyDelete