Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day with people you love (so,e of whom I didn't recognise). Unfortunately, the video I think you imbedded didn't show up on my iPad; not in Feedly and not in Safari (my browser). :-(
ReplyDeletethat's cute, Will's first steps:) they look a little like small drunken sailors, the way they do those slightly wobbly early steps! I see a lot of space clearing on the lower shelves coming up:) looks like you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteGo, Will, Go!!
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving was a week ago. Is he running yet? The changes come so FAST! Looks like you had a splendid time!
ReplyDelete