Mom and I finished our rendition of the Beans the Cat pattern! What fun! These stand about 4" tall.
A last minute selfie--hard to part company but I'm missing Bill and home, too. Emotions are running high.
My late evening flight was rather chaotic and loud and bright...I did get a lot of knitting done on the baby sweater! Bill and I had a bit of difficulty finding each other at the airport because not only was I late but I came in a different gate/lobby than he remembered from last time but we met at the end!
It was very good to finally see him!
And .Lena was very glad to see me again--
The look on Lena's face clearly says "Don't ever leave me again!"
ReplyDeleteThose little kitties are so cute! Your parents look amazing for their ages. You've inherited some good genes!
ReplyDeleteLena seems to have not enjoyed Bill's company.
ReplyDeleteWell, welcome home!! Thanks for taking us along on your visit, and your sweet Lena does look quite pleased to see you!! xo
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think our fur babies miss us the most. I'm glad that you're home safely. Love the knitted kitties and the selfie. I know it. must get harder to leave each visit. You are all very blessed to have each other.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Belated welcome home! It's always good to come home again even if we've had a great trip away.. .Lena would be pleased to see you! xx
ReplyDelete