Mom and I finished our rendition of the Beans the Cat pattern! What fun! These stand about 4" tall.
A last minute selfie--hard to part company but I'm missing Bill and home, too. Emotions are running high.
My late evening flight was rather chaotic and loud and bright...I did get a lot of knitting done on the baby sweater! Bill and I had a bit of difficulty finding each other at the airport because not only was I late but I came in a different gate/lobby than he remembered from last time but we met at the end!
It was very good to finally see him!
And .Lena was very glad to see me again--
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!