My hibiscus are finally blooming again after the freezes of last winter which knocked the bush back to a stubby few sticks! I am so glad they came back!
The second baby sweater is finished but buttonless right now. I am heading to town on Tuesday to the dermatologist AND to pick up my sewing machine which has been fixed finally! (My Cadillac machine has been waiting for a part and is now repaired so I don't have to use my portable class machine that I have been using since June!) While I am out and about, I will be getting buttons for it! My friend, Mary, is going with me so we will make a day of it-doctor's, pick-up the sewing machine, lunch, Michaels and then Hobby Lobby!
And look how pretty my orchid is! Bill did a good job of caring for it while I was in NY! There are 11 flowers on this stalk! It's stunning!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!