Saturday, August 8, 2026

SWEETNESS!

Finished---One cute 6 month sized sweater and hat 
for my to-be-determined future great-grandchild!  
The yarn is Babe from Knit Fever; I used a skein and just a bit of the second one which would be about 220 yards for this set and I probably have enough for a pair of little socks! 
 I have a cotton/acrylic skein to start the next sweater today!
 

7 comments:

  1. How sweet is that!! Congrats on the upcoming great-grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the up-coming great-grandchild. How exciting. The sweater and hat are very cute.

    Baby knits are all over my blog roll today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And very practical. They look very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little sweater. It will be wonderful to have a great-grandchild. Exciting and happy days ahead.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Do keep us posted!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A MAJOR FINISH!

The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top!  This was a very enjoyable scrappy project  and I will enjoy making ano...