Thursday, August 20, 2026

SETTLING IN AGAIN

I rearranged the blocks on the design wall so they are now ready to assemble.  I did manage to stitch 5 rows on the patriotic quilt and hope to continue the push for both now.
On my down time, I am knitting sleeves!  I'm almost to the rib on this one and it looks like I am just going to have enough yarn to make the second sleeve but not enough for a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SETTLING IN AGAIN

I rearranged the blocks on the design wall so they are now ready to assemble.  I did manage to stitch 5 rows on the patriotic quilt and hope...