I don't usually knit a blanket but Mom and I are playing
with a new Mandal Bonus Bundle cake (10.5 oz)
and knitting a blanket in garter from corner to corner
just to change things up!
It will be interesting to change this pattern for a square blanket
into a rectangle, too.
Watching church from FL here in NY this morning. We finally enjoyed some rain last evening and a cooling of temperatures which was much appreciated!
It will be fun to watch it develop! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteWatching for the colors to change will be interesting.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on your project! I don't kow the lingo, but it looks interesting!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to be sharing projects!
ReplyDeleteThat will be fun. How do you turn it into a rectangle? Do you just knit even with no increase or decrease after you reach the where you just want it to lengthen?
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I've been eyeing yarns like that for the same reason! I think a mindless garter blanket would be a lovely winter project!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! Since I am not a knitter or crochet'er, I don't know much about it, but I sure appreciate the work that goes into these things and always love to see things that are done with so much love.
ReplyDelete