Friday, August 7, 2026

SALVAGING

The pear tree in the back yard went down 
Sunday evening during a wind/rain storm!  
What makes this extra sad is that it would've been a bumper crop  come September!  The tree was loaded with fruit!
Unfortunately, the fruit is too immature to ripen even, if we picked it now to try and save some.  We will leave the tree down for a while for the deer and other critters to eat on !
But all is not lost, though! I already have a few choice spots on the trunk picked out so my brother can bring some chunks home for me on his next drive up and back! lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SALVAGING

The pear tree in the back yard went down  Sunday evening during a wind/rain storm!   What makes this extra sad is that it would've been ...