Monday, August 24, 2026

FINDING EXCITEMENT


 I'm on the last corner of the blanket BUT who says that knitting isn't exciting?  I am playing a good game of yarn chicken 
and it will be very interesting to see how far this last bit goes!
 I am on the last two colors and it has been fun to see the colors change and encourage me to keep going!  
Today is a nice quiet day of laundry, a bit of loom dressing 
and I'm hoping to fit in some piecing--
I need to sew those blocks together on the latest QOV!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FINDING EXCITEMENT

 I'm on the last corner of the blanket BUT who says that knitting isn't exciting?  I am playing a good game of yarn chicken  and it ...