Monday, August 24, 2026

FINDING EXCITEMENT


 I'm on the last corner of the blanket BUT who says that knitting isn't exciting?  I am playing a good game of yarn chicken 
and it will be very interesting to see how far this last bit goes!
 I am on the last two colors and it has been fun to see the colors change and encourage me to keep going!  
Today is a nice quiet day of laundry, a bit of loom dressing 
and I'm hoping to fit in some piecing--
I need to sew those blocks together on the latest QOV!  

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your game of yarn chicken. The blanket looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This afghan looks like agate! Very pretty. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the yarn chicken game! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your latest blanket is like nothing I've seen before and I'm pulling for you to make it to the end!! Interesting!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yarn Chicken is everywhere lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha - yarn chicken!! Go you!!! you can win

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's scary but it is such a good feeling when you do win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I've done a bit of that yarn chicken thing lately too. We're having a quiet day here at the campground today.It's nice to relax.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blanket is looking great! I think you'll make it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

JUST IDEAS

I bought this tree so that I could hang different cardstock decorations throughout the year--I finally made some leaves! After cutting them ...