Thursday, August 20, 2026

SETTLING IN AGAIN

I rearranged the blocks on the design wall so they are now ready to assemble.  I did manage to stitch 5 rows on the patriotic quilt and hope to continue the push for both now.
On my down time, I am knitting sleeves!  I'm almost to the rib on this one and it looks like I am just going to have enough yarn to make the second sleeve but not enough for a hat!

7 comments:

  1. That is going to make a lovely quilt! The colors are great together. And the sweater is very pretty too. That pink is perfect. The pattern looks very similar to one I have at home. Fingers crossed the yarn holds out!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilt and cardi are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty quilt...and oh so delicate little sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend, you never seem to have "down time"!! I did chuckle when I read that. Your pink sweater looks lovely. A white hat with a little pink flower would match quite well!! The quilt looks perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRONT PORCH SPIFFING UP

Slowly but surely, I am getting some decorations  for Fall out on the front porch. Yesterday, I had fun stuffing the bench cushions  into th...