Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Heading Home Day!

Bill spotted these visitors first thing this morning as he got the car ready to pack!  Two mothers and two fawns-just beautiful, aren't they?!
Mindy and Molly kept us busy while we visited,
they helped me not to miss my own kitties too much!
So glad we were able to drop in on your world, Bruce and Marsel, thank you for being excellent hosts.  We love you kids, see you soon!
We had clear sailing on the trip home-here is the welcoming party!
We have added another stray to our mix-this one we call JD, she has been living outside under the tractor, but we are going to acclimate her to people and houses so we can find her a home!  She is a gentle, peaceful little girl.  PuffDaddy gave her a friendly welcome, Nyki is ignoring her-typical behavior!
The mandavilla is in full bloom-stunning!
We have weeks worth of blooms ahead!
The desert rose will not be outdone-it is full of blossoms again.  I will walk around outside tomorrow when I have more light and more energy and then get all my September pictures!  It is good to be home....

4 comments:

  1. The deer came again tonight at dusk!

    Thank you for the visit -- it was indeed a whirlwind but it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS -- Please stop posting cute pictures of JD, I am feeling tempted but really don't have the time for another resident right now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home and I'm glad you made it safely.

    Awww... JD looks so sweet! And she's pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...