Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beauty

 Early in the morning and late at night, I am getting a bit of sock knitting done.  I decided to put a cable up one side of the leg but hadn't brought a cable needle;  I am working with a bent Bobby pin!  Hey, it gets the job done!
 Most of the day is spent with this sweet urchin!  She is enjoying a few minutes with Baby Einstien before bed.
 We took a drive to see the sunset over the intercoastal waters at the northern end of the island.  The sand gnats kept us swatting but the wait was worth it:
Beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! And if you had to go to the beach to see her, is she a sea urchin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bent bobby pin... you're like MacGyver lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice. :)

    Love the bobby-pin-turned-cable-needle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, nice sunset! Ah grandchild time! How wonderful. How's Bill?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...