Friday, September 23, 2016

Destination!

 I made it through the 540 stitches of k1p1 around and the k1tbl,p1 !  It looks good and feels soft!
I got a lot more knitting time in this morning and before we knew it, we were..
...sitting in Atlanta traffic!  It is congested no matter what time you drive through but at least we were not deadlocked! 
And then I was hugging my Georgia Peaches and all was right with the world!
Even the grandfurbabies were glad to have their catnip yielding grandma in the house!

4 comments:

  1. LOL That is one ZONKED kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted you got to make the trip! Hooray for being done with the ribbing too. ENjoy those grands one and all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can make cash by locking premium sections of your blog or site?
    Simply open an account with AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...