Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bin Craziness

 Five new bins to organize the clutter than has accumulated under the quilt frame.
 I love the clean, line of bins all labeled and neat.  No having to move 'stuff' to find supplies!
 Now to sort the left over wool fabric that I will no longer use for rug hooking.
I hate to part with it but I need to be real about its value to me really.
It is not worth the space it takes up!
 Now to see if Bill is well enough to put up the over-the-design-wall shelf!
Then I will be done with the Spring Cleaning and...
...be able to load up Mom's latest quilt top!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh... now you've given me an idea....
    I'm going to have to show the bin thing to mom.... we have room under our dye tables,and her fabric stash is steadily growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray -- it looks so good!!! Organization is such a great accomplishment, both in the short term and the long term...let that carry you through the bittersweet parting with the wool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same bins and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have done a wonderful job organizing. I am still trying to rid my home of things I do not need, even if I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...