I finished the pair of socks for Mom..........Deborah Norville's wool/bamboo/nylon blend of sock yarn on number 1 needles, toe up. Remember how much you are loved , Mom, every time you wear them!
(I used only one skein of yarn for this small size (7) shorter sock-I recommend 2 skeins for a larger size)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TO MARKET, TO MARKET!
I finished the crocheted market bag! I am so pleased with the size and feel of this bag! And a fun element of this bag is that I have made...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...

Lovely, lovely, lovely socks! I love the pattern on the leg!
ReplyDeleteThey came out great! I love the twisted rib.
ReplyDeleteLovely; and what a great title for your post!
ReplyDeleteLove them!! Great choice of yarn and I like the short ankle length!
ReplyDeleteSue