The pools guys put in a long day today. They repaired some rain wash out and then finished the leveling.
They bent down all the re-rod steel -it sure did make a difference to see them laying down!
The forms were made for the steps outside of the sliding glass doors.
And around the areas that will be used for plantings.
While all the fun was going on outside, Bill finished up the plumbing.
We will have a shower after inspection!
We have door knobs on the closet doors, too!
I was holed up in the sewing room doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...








I couldn't figure out why the pool looked so different in the first picture -- the second picture explained it.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine, two full bathrooms to use while we're all there -- yippee! :)
Your sewing accomplishments are lovely...everyone will be thrilled!
Those dresses are precious!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pool is coming along nicely. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like after concrete is poured and the deck is in place.
Pretty fabric. Abigail is to be the beneficiary, I assume?
ReplyDeleteThe dresses and ties are beautiful, and you're making lots of progress on the remodel and pool!
ReplyDeleteGreat household progress!! It's finally warm enough here that I can almost imagine swimming in a pool.
ReplyDeleteThe dresses are great! I love the fabric and ties.
Sue