We went with Mom and Dad to see Matthew and Caleb's place in Lake City. We stopped on the way to show them Matthew's Store. We took along a crockpot dinner and had a great day together.
Mom and I knitted along the way! Basic sock pattern with a new twist on the leg k1, yo, k2tog to give the leg of the sock a twisted rib. These are for Mom because she wants to like making socks but doesn't so she gives them to me to finish-a perfect arrangement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


Glad you made the trip! The socks are very cool.
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely day in the presence of family. You are an inspiration to us all.
ReplyDelete"...she wants to like making socks but doesn't" really tickled my fancy!
Sound like a nice trip. Matthew looks very nice in blue.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the yarn used in the socks please? They look very nice and the twisted rib just screams,"Wear me with shorts so I can be seen!"