Here is the jokester, Caleb, posing with his wife........I love the expression on her face!
This was at the baby shower on Saturday. We got home late and then I had a disagreement with the fast food we ate on the way home and didn't get to post this sooner!
On Monday, I painted this 12" ten foot long board for a shelf over my quilting frame.
This morning, I sewed another purse organizer and then put up the shelf with Bill's help.
So much fun to organize and display all my 'old' sewing notions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Cassandra has the "I'm putting up with a Minota" face -- I see it on my husband's face regularly! :)
ReplyDeleteYour shelf is lovely! How nice to have that wall be part of the prettiness, too.
What a joker! The shelf is a good idea!
ReplyDeletehm, I think your son needs to see a doctor urgently - an elephant in the making:)
ReplyDeletecould do with a shelf like that myself, but unfortunately I'd have to build a new room first of all!