Thursday, September 10, 2015

Seahorses!

Hippocampus Mittens
           Yarn in KnitPick's Stroll Tonal Blue Yonder and Queen Anne (now called Sea Star)
                                                               Size 2 circular needles
         Tip to Cuff using the guidelines from the book Magnificent Mittens by Anna Zilboorg
This was month 1 of the Winter Prep Along with Benita Story of the Fiber Pusher Podcast.
These fit me perfectly so I would say they are a woman's average size mitten. 
My beloved Sphinx in the studio!

6 comments:

  1. They came out great! I love the little tassels

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!!! Great job. Love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good golly....done already???? They look mighty good for such fast work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design, love how the colors make the seahorse look like he's in the water, love the tassels -- just beautiful!

    Nyki does look regal in the midst of all of her attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your seahorse mittens! I need to make a pair too:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...