Thursday, December 8, 2016

Laser Quilting



 I don't usually make too much for Christmas presents...I like to do it throughout the year instead but with the new movie coming out and two oldest grands excited about it, I bought these panels to make popcorn eating lap blankets for them!
 Abigail's...
 And David's.
 I did a meander panto to quilt it.
And threw them in the laundry so they are all deliciously soft and ready for use!
And the best part about the backing?
IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!
You'll have to trust me on this one! lol
Now how cool is that?!
What does a husband do when we get rain after thirty days?
He burns his branch piles!
Happiness is....

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a popcorn blanket. VEry cool . Lasers are neat. I did a science project about them in 4th grade. I had no idea what I was actually reporting I just remember the title: LAser : A Giant Among Beams lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cool. And I do believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. My heart went pitter patter when I saw those quilts. The first movies I ever took my boys to see were the original Star Wars. I am a HUGE fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow...the kids are going to go crazy when they see these!!! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are going to be some VERY loved quilts.

    That's quite a bonfire you have going. I'll bet it smelled just like "fall" over there. I would have been tempted to get a long stick and some hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...