Saturday, May 5, 2018

Art Again!

As I waited for the boys the other day,
I used the hour and half to watercolor Palatka's bridge over
the St Johns River.
It was so intense, I was so lost in what I was doing,
I was almost late picking up the boys!
I was a bit rusty=I haven't touched an art brush in months!
But the joy still tingled through my brain.
Next time, I hope to try acrylics there, too!
When I got home, 
I dragged this old potting station out of the 'treasures' pile
Bill brought home years ago and didn't do anything with it at the time.
I am ready to apply the scraper and paint brush
(and a few new boards and screws)
to bring it into tip-top shape again!
It's nice to have projects so I will never be bored.....

6 comments:

  1. Bravo! Thrilled to see you had the opportunity to paint. I love the scene, and your painting of it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have time to be bored!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is lovely! The piers look great.
    And the potting area...Oh I cannot wait to see what you do to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little painting! I love even more how much you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your painting is beautiful. SO nice to get lost for a while, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to squeeze in some painting. The potting station is so attractive — spaces like that always appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...