Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Knit On!

 I finished knitting the open weave scarf and true to pattern directions, 
it measured out to 6' wide and 48" long.  
Not long enough for a scarf so I sewed the ends together for a type of cowl.
 It does look pretty and feels nice on so a success.
So I hunted through the started but languishing pile 
and found the shawl I had begun but had set aside because I ran out of yarn. 
 I picked it right up and took right off,
 enjoying it as much as I had originally; 
 always a nice thing!
(Silverleaf pattern by Lisa Hanes)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that cowl. Im o ff to look at silver leaf!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf-cowl is very pretty — and color of the shawl reminds me of your pool on a sunny day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty. The colors almost undulate-very psychedelic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️ the cowl - much easier to wear than a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great as a cowl! And yay for old projects that feel like home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Win/win! Both look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

STAGES OF THINGS

All the blocks for this quilt are made but not organized or sewn together.  The blocks are 9" unfinished so the quilt will be around 50...