Monday, May 21, 2018

Frog Jump!

I started happily sewing the blocks together and when I finished the second row,
I realized I had skipped a BIG step-
doing the applique stitch with invisible thread on each and every block! 
 It was not so much fun to try and stitch around all those fingers
 with all those other blocks still attached!  
But I persevered and have one row done.....and I ran out of my sewing time!
At least now I know what I have to do - 
and each one needs to have stabilizer which I know I do not have enough of--
good thing I have to take the boys for a visit today so I can get some more from WalMart during my wait!

5 comments:

  1. They are SOOOOO cute. I'll bet that was some tedious work though when the blocks were all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the boys love this quilt? I would imagine they do. I need interfacing, but I fear if I go to the fabric shop I will just come home with more fabrics!! It's a chance I will take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I can't imagine doing the stitching on the blocks once they've been sewn together. Looks like you did a nice job of dealing with it, though. Love the frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is a job. It's going to look great though. I love the batik with the frogs. It just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please tell me where you found the frog quilt pattern. Abel would love that and I could finally use my Cricut for a quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...