Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Delightful Diversions!


 My Georgia peaches stopped in for a quick visit-what a wonderful belated Mother's Day gift! 
We started a sewing project during naptime;  a bucket organizer for the sewing table.
 And we finished it today!  
Just waiting to hold all the sewing job essentials! 
 Marsel, my daughter, had the bright idea to add a ruched fabric cover to the plastic handle 
(this is an ice cream plastic tub) .
Now it really looks finished!
And this wonderful little treat kept us energized through the process! :')

7 comments:

  1. Bucket repurpose!!! Hooray for recycle! It is an awesome finish! Great you got to see family!!!! That is a really sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice surprise! I know you'll enjoy every minute of their visit.

    Love the bucket cover and ALL the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have a family visit. Great idea for the handle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! Trail mix!!!! That surely was a good energizer.

    Marsel had a good idea for the handle and the whole project is so cute!

    Glad you had some quality time with your "peaches".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddio had a ton of those buckets. Now I am sorry I pitched them all. That is just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family. Glad you got to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...