Friday, May 4, 2018

Sitting Pretty Kitty

Lena was looking out the window at a squirrel,
I just happened to notice that her reflection was a perfect match!
As soon as she saw me, she approached and I snapped this silly out-of-focus shot!
I finally got around to grouting the last (for now) stepping stone.
I am trying lots of different ways of applying the grout and this one worked the best.
I applied the grout with a wooden paddle,
stroking it first in one direction and then the other.
It was the easiest application yet!
I have to stop at the thrift store to pick up some saucers 
so I have some more mosaic ceramics 
and stop in at Home Depot to buy some new stepping stone pavers!

7 comments:

  1. Your stepping stones are a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - please snap some photos of the path you are creating with these unique stepping stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possible for you to get so much done in a week? I can't seem to find a second to pick up my crochet hook and I have a teacher present to finish. I am going to be more diligent. Love your sweater, cowl, mosaics and everything else you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Nancy and I agree, we want to see a path or cluster of the stones. THEY ARE GORGEOUS. I kind of want to try one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena is so pretty...as is the stepping stone you shared. Like everyone else, I want to see the full path once created. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we finally GET a house, I'm coming to you for suggestions! You make amazing things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun picture of Lena! The concentric circles on that stone are very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...