I've brought out the oldest afghan, found my place and began the 6" of border needed to complete the pattern. There are more than 650 sts right now but I increase 8 sts every round! The yarn is soft, the end is in sight and I am determined to see this to the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Very satisfying to march through the goals-list like this!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of stitches!! so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love that one! I think about it every once and a while and hoped you would start working on it again. It's such a beauty.
ReplyDeleteThat's going to be lovely. You'll be glad you finished it
ReplyDeleteBravo for hanging in there and for tackling your unfinished projects!
ReplyDelete