Monday, August 29, 2022

AIR TIME!

Goodbyes have been said, and I am on my way home today.  This time with my parents have been precious;  Mom is on the mend and Dad has had a ton of help and both are ready to take on some independence again.  My sister is back to work and back to being the primary person of support to my parents (she lives next door!)  I have a long layover today so it is good that I knit--that green striped sock is going to be completed today!
I did manage to make my Tunisian block for August--
the contrast color was forgotten at home
 but I will edge it in short order this week.  

I am looking forward to seeing my guy, my home and my cats!
These last two weeks are tucked into my heart to treasure.
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had that time with your parents. It is extra precious isn't it? We've been super busy the past two weeks in addition to my weekend trip. We moved Mom into an independent living apartment today, although we've been working on things for a couple of weeks. Life with aging parents isn't for the faint-hearted is it?
    I hope by the time you read this you'll be tucked up in your own bed with your guy, and your cats.
    Blessings and big hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe Travels! So nice that you could fly up and lend a hand (and a heart) for the two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travel home. Thrilled to hear every one has recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to step in and help when your sister was down. And glad things are getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for wonderful time with your parents ( even tho it was a little scary at first) and yay for sister being back in action!!! Safe travles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good you were able to help out when really needed. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...