Saturday, August 27, 2022

A FEW STITCHES

Mom and I are working on the Tunisian Block for this month. 
 It is fun to work on them together!
Yesterday, we had a wild and crazy storm roll in with strong winds, rain and hail!  You can see all of the leaves and sticks blown from the trees into the yard behind the birds!
  As soon as it settled down-the birds were right back at the feeders and getting the seed from the ground!  The birds here are beginning to flock here already.  I don't remember what these are (not the one in the front who is a mourning dove) but they were busy for a long time and then flew off together. 
 I saw no difference 'tween male or females
 to help me identify them.

The driving went well yesterday, too, because the traffic was very light and I didn't get lost!  It was a long day but we got home in time for lunch and a nap before my nieces and grandnieces came for a visit!


 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty stitches. I haven't really seen birds beginning to flock yet...but chickadees are arriving (they kind of disappeared during the summer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord! So glad to hear she is getting better. Now go crochet together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds look mighty happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...