Monday, August 22, 2022

SIGH OF RELIEF

 It's been pretty intense waiting and watching my Mom so sick in the hospital!  They've finally found that the pneumonia is not really a bacterial infection but rather a rare reaction to a simple (for most people!) medicine!  They've given her prednisone through her IV and the lung inflammation is reducing so that she is able to breath after months of struggles!  She is feeling stronger and we hope to bring her home today! Thank God with me
 because it has been touch and go all week! Thank you for the concern and care in the comments!  My sister is still in rough shape--Covid will not be hurried until it wrings out every bit of energy out of you!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent news on the Mom front. Hoping your sister is doing better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear good news on your Mom! Hope your sister turns a corner soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo....I was so worried when we didn't hear from you yesterday. It is so rough to watch your parents struggle. I hope you take some much deserved time for yourself when this is all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so glad to hear this news about your Mom. I've been praying for both her and your sister. I hope that she does get to go home today and that your sister begins to improve. It's so strange how covid affects everyone so differently. Some barely get sick, or even no symptoms at all and other are down for weeks or even months.
    I'll keep right on praying for both of them and you too.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relieved to hear prayers have been answered and the cause of your Mom’s pneumonia was discovered and treated. Continued prayers for your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...