Thursday, August 4, 2022

BACKLOG

The Island Stroll CAL is long over but I have plans to make some blocks for an afghan of my own!
I have it all organized and bagged quite neatly 
so what is stopping me from beginning it?
A backlog of started and almost completed afghans is what the hesitation is all about!  This one is from last Spring...
And this one from last Summer!  I have less than 10 blocks each to make and I will be able to put them together!
And this one is from early last year!  I only have a border to put on this one-probably the most time needed to finish it up but still!  I am going to take a page from Nancy's book and work on them one at a time until they are finished!  

6 comments:

  1. Now I don't feel bad about Audun sitting here gathering dust. There is something about making lots of squares or blocks that makes you want to pile them up. I almost hate the idea of finishing the thing because I do love the piles....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being creative and easily inspired is sometimes a benefit and sometimes a hindrance! :) For some reason, tucking in to finish one feels like a cozy rainy-day project…got any of those coming up soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking that I should get back to my granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! It just takes focus, and I got none, so you must have all of it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ll get those projects finished in no time by giving them your full attention. Happy Hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo much so close to the finish line! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...