Sunday, August 7, 2022

FINISHING THE UNFINISHED!

I dug out the box with the granny squares and laid them out on the floor. I was only lacking ONE block more which I promptly finished so I could get this done! 
(BTW, I don't like working on the floor at all! lol)
 Once they were organized, I began crocheting them together like chain piecing--placing the rows together 
and then crocheting along the columns. 
 I am now adding the border; 
 I think I will be adding a border row in color
 and then another two in the light grey. 
 It's about 36 x 46" right now-a nice lap size.

6 comments:

  1. Very pleasing! It looks like it would have a nice weight on the lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I need to do that with my Audun blanket but after all those months living on the floor with Pup I have no desire to get down there again-at least for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got through that one quick! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crocheted that great :-))
    beautiful ceiling.
    I like.
    I took out the sewing machine and cut fabric... but the beautiful summer always brings me out to beautiful places :-)))
    Many greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I have several quilts waiting for me.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...